Funeral Director Longridge
William Houghton funeral directors was established in the original heart of the village by William Houghton in 1909.
Originally a school, the characterful building is positioned directly opposite St. Lawrences Parish Church. With original arched mullion windows, it really is perfectly situated to offer a calm, natural environment which has traditionally served the surrounding areas of Longridge, Chipping, Ribchester, Hurst Green and Preston and even far as Carlisle.
Funeral Cost Longridge
Complete Funeral Services
- To include the provision of the Funeral Director and their staff to attend to all the necessary arrangements.
- To include the transfer of the deceased and collection from a local place of residence or local Hospital at any time.
- Advice and booking of registration service. Collection and delivery of all appropriate certificates.
- The provision of a superior veneered, raised lid coffin complete with all furniture and the provision of a plain white gown and/or preparation in own clothing.
- Viewing of the deceased at the clients convenience.
- The provision of a hearse and limousine to the Church and Churchyard / Crematorium and the provision of all staff.
- Help, advice and arrangement of floral tributes, newspaper or social media announcements, catering requirements, cemetery preparation, donations, orders of service, probate and any other wishes to be included in your arrangements.
Simple Funeral Arrangements
- Removal from a local Hospital or residence to our premises within normal working hours.
- Provision of a simple veneered coffin complete with cremation furniture.
- Hearse to the Crematorium.
- Dressing in a plain white gown or own clothing and viewing of the deceased within office hours.
- Removal from a local Hospital to Rooms of Repose within normal working hours.
- Provision of a basic veneered coffin suitable for cremation.
- Transportation to a Crematorium.
- Place, time and date to be at the funeral director’s discretion.